Monday, January 26, 2009

Number 3--sledding

Okay, most of you may have already done this as a kid, but I was really sick as a kid and didn't do much outside during winter. Sledding, snowman making, skiing-any of that stuff just is really pretty foreign to me. So sledding with my son was a definite new for me. I went down the hill at top speeds four times---had a blast and am so glad I did it. And I truly did it because I had to think of something for today. I woke up thinking about what I could do new today so this must be working for me atleast. Before I would have sat in the truck and waited for my son to be done with his buddies so Yes I TRIED SOMETHING NEW TODAY!!! Have a great day everyone and I hope you are all feeling challenged to try something new. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment