Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Number 4--Bubble painting

Well I learned one thing today, I need new paint. I homeschool our youngest son and this was our art project for the day. We had some left over bubble wrap that I kept (who doesn't love bubble wrap) and we put watercolor paint over it. I used a rolling pin and flipped the wrap over onto a white piece of paper and rolled the paint onto the sheet. Well, when your paints are older or watery they don't spread well ontothe bubble wrap and don't transfer well. Learned lesson from todays project, be prepared and buy new paints next week.
I also went and saw Bride Wars tonight with a friend and it was really funny, don't let the critics say it wasn't very good because I really enjoyed it. And if you look at my profile I really like guy movies so this was a stretch for me and I really liked it.
Enjoy your night and I dare you to try something new tomorrow. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment