Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tomorrow is the first day!

I have to think there are a lot of people out in the internet world that are just looking for something new. Maybe a new recipe, maybe a new craft idea, maybe a new activity-- just something, anything new to have in our lives. My name is Lisa, a wife and mother of three kids. I am always on the lookout for something new to do with my kids, my husband, myself. I look at a billion different websites and can't keep it all organized---------so, my idea is to post daily something new that I have done in my life, that my family may have done--something that real people can do with a real life included. Tomorrow I am planning on baking something new--the reason for it is because my husband's family just found out they are Scottish and I am going to make a Scottish recipe---I will post it tomorrow----I hope you all may take the challenge with me and begin trying new things daily. Who knows, we may all find a new love for something, a new desire to grow. Hope to hear from you all soon! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment